Each year, we invite organizations to apply for funding through our grant process. Since inception we have awarded over $430,000 in grants to area organizations.
Our goal is to improve and strengthen our community by supporting projects that fit one or more of the following areas:
- Economic Development projects that that lead to quality job creation or high tech employment.
- Community Development projects that promote community pride and quality of life through environmental stewardship and community beautification.
- Community Development projects that positively impact the housing, safety, employment and other needs of the more vulnerable members of the community including youth, the elderly and those who are low-income.
To be eligible for funding, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, unit of government or public school district.
- Serve the people who live and/or work within the physical boundaries of ISD 578.
- Have a project that fits within our funding priorities. See grant guidelines for more information.